The Office of Graduate Education (OGE) is an Institute-wide support and referral office for graduate students and graduate administrators. The OGE complements the individual departments' administration and advocates broadly for graduate education. The OGE comprises the Office of Graduate Education, the International Students Office, and the Graduate Student Council.
OGE provides some helpful resource materials online for new and continuing graduate students, including:
- Resources for Graduate Families
- OGE Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Best Practices in Graduate Student Advising
- Academic Integrity Handbook
- Flowchart of MIT Resources for Graduate Students - produced by REFS (Resources for Easing Friction & Stress)