Most ISO forms can be found on our student portal,, and should be submitted electronically at that site. 

Information about these forms are provided here for the convenience of our students. Please note that some of the ISO forms still must be submitted in person to our office. Please direct any questions about these forms to ISO-HELP.

International Student Office Forms

Non-iMIT ISO Forms

iMIT Forms

To login to, you must have a valid Kerberos ID. These forms are filtered by visa status, so students will not see all the forms listed here unless applicable. See the descriptive information below regarding the online forms that are available at iMIT.  The ISO requires a 5 to 10 business day processing time for all new I-20 or DS-2019 form requests.

Frequently Used Government Forms

  • Form I-539
    To extend stay as Nonimmigrant or change Nonimmigrant status
    (for Change of Status or Reinstatement applications)
  • Form I-765
    For Employment Authorization/Employment Authorization
    Document (EAD)
    (for F-1 Optional Practical Training or J-2 Work Authorization)
  • Form I-901
    SEVIS Fee Payment
    (for all new F-1 & J-1 students – must submit before visa application and/or border crossing)

Still Need Help?


Please contact us if you still need assistance. We are here to help!