From the Knowledge Base

What is Kerberos Account and how is it used at MIT?
Your MIT Kerberos account (sometimes called an Athena/MIT/email account) is your online identity at MIT.
Learn More
How do I change my CPT start or end date?
If a student needs to change their authorized F-1 Curricular Practical Training start or end date, they must contact their ISO Advisor and submit a request in iMIT for a new CPT authorization.
Learn More
I am unsure of how to file my income tax return, where should I start?
The ISO and MIT Office of the Vice President for Finance (VPF) offer a central web resource for tax information, including specific guidance for international students and scholars at MIT.
Learn More