The ISO’s quick answer forum for students.
Please use the Knowledge Base to find instant answers to your questions revolving around immigration regulation, maintenance of legal status, iMIT, and all else related to the ISO.
8 Articles iMIT Troubleshooting
4 Articles Connecting with the ISO
9 Articles Requesting I-20/DS-2019
- What if the program name printed on my I-20 or DS-2019 is different from my MIT program name?
- I’m waiting for my sponsor to issue my funding letters. Can my I-20/DS-2019 be issued before I receive the official award letters?
- How long does it take to review/process my I-20/DS-2019 application after I submit it?
- How do I check the status of my ISO online request?
- Can my I-20/DS-2019 application be expedited?
7 Articles Tax Help
13 Articles Immigration and Travel
- Can I travel while on OPT?
- What documents should I carry with me when I travel?
- What documents do my family members need to carry if they are traveling and I am not traveling with them?
- Can I enter the US early in tourist visa status to start my degree program?
- Must I apply for my visa from a US Consulate in my home country?
10 Articles Maintaining Status
13 Articles Employment
- I have a non-paid internship offer, do I need work authorization to do the internship?
- I have mailed my OPT application, when can travel outside of the US?
- My OPT application is pending, but I am moving, how do I change my physical and mailing address?
- How do I submit my OPT report?
- How do I change my CPT start or end date?