- How do I change my CPT start or end date?
- How do I change my OPT start or end date?
- How do I change my AT start or end date?
- How long will it take to get my OPT EAD card?
- How do I expedite my OPT application?
- I am graduating, can I still work on-campus at MIT?
- My spouse will be joining me in the US, can they work?
- I have a non-paid internship offer, do I need work authorization to do the internship?
- I have mailed my OPT application, when can travel outside of the US?
- My OPT application is pending, but I am moving, how do I change my physical and mailing address?
- How do I submit my OPT report?
- Can I work more than 20 hours per week?
- Do I need work authorization to work at Harvard or other local universities/hospitals/research institutions?
- I have not received from USCIS the Receipt Notice for my benefit application (e.g. Change of Status, OPT, STEM OPT Extension), what can I do to confirm USCIS received my application?
- I completed a previous Master’s degree in F-1 status in the U.S., but did not apply for and have approved OPT based on that degree. Would I be eligible for OPT during/after completion of a second Master’s degree in the U.S.?
- Am I allowed to pursue F-1 OPT during or after multiple degrees I pursue in the U.S.?