The ISO’s quick answer forum for students.
Please use the Knowledge Base to find instant answers to your questions revolving around immigration regulation, maintenance of legal status, iMIT, and all else related to the ISO.
8 Articles iMIT Troubleshooting
4 Articles Connecting with the ISO
9 Articles Requesting I-20/DS-2019
- When can I start working on my Online Check-In?
- How do I know what financial documentation to submit?
- Will my I-20/DS-2019 be express mailed to me?
- What if the program name printed on my I-20 or DS-2019 is different from my MIT program name?
- I’m waiting for my sponsor to issue my funding letters. Can my I-20/DS-2019 be issued before I receive the official award letters?
7 Articles Tax Help
18 Articles Immigration and Travel
16 Articles Maintaining Status
16 Articles Employment
- How do I expedite my OPT application?
- Am I allowed to pursue F-1 OPT during or after multiple degrees I pursue in the U.S.?
- I am graduating, can I still work on-campus at MIT?
- My spouse will be joining me in the US, can they work?
- I have a non-paid internship offer, do I need work authorization to do the internship?
5 Articles Miscellaneous
- I need legal advice, where can I go to contact an attorney/lawyer?
- Why do I have an ISO Hold (CE or OC) on my registration and ID card?
- What is MIT’s School Code/Program Number?
- My dependent is going to pursue a full-time degree program, do they need to change their visa status?
- Can an International Student/Scholar Attend a Protest or Demonstration?