Definition: You can also say “don’t worry” or “don’t bother” or “forget about it.” In general, it means do not think about (something) and is used in a variety of contexts.
- Have you seen my glasses? … oh, never mind. I found them. = Give it no more thought
- Never mind, I know you didn’t mean to do it. = Don’t worry about it
- Never mind what she says, do what I say. = Pay no attention to it
- I can’t even run around the block, never mind a marathon. = To say nothing of
- English Language Learners Stack Exchange
- Cool Elf (Cool English Lessons For Free)