English Language Resources
- MIT English Language Studies (ELS): Classes offered every fall and spring semester to degree-seeking students. The curriculum is designed for non-native English speakers to foster effective communication in a variety of academic and professional contexts.
- MIT Writing and Communication Center: Make an appointment to consult about your writing for a paper, assignment, or presentation.
- MIT Language Conversation Exchange (LCE): Practice your English or another language of interest with members of the MIT community!
- MIT & non-MIT English Resources for Newcomers – collected by MIT Spouses & Partners Connect (MS&PC)
- Other non-MIT English Resources– collected by MIT ELS